2 self-propelled movement [syn: travel]
- Rhymes: -əʊʃən
- The ability to move or the act of moving from place to place.
- Self-powered motion by which a whole organism changes its location through walking, running, jumping, crawling, swimming or flying.
- Portuguese: locomoção
The term locomotion means movement or travel. It may refer to:
Locomotion may refer to specific types of motion:
Locomotion may also refer to:
In fiction and entertainment
- Chris Sawyer's Locomotion, a 2004 computer game by Chris Sawyer
- Locomotion (arcade game) is a 1982 arcade game by Konami
- "The Loco-Motion" is a 1960s hit song, originally performed by Little Eva and its accompanying dance.
- "Locomotion", a song on John Coltrane's album Blue Train (album)
- "Locomotion", a song by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released as a single in 1984
- Locomotion'', a young adult novel in poetic form by Jacqueline Woodson
locomotion in German: Locomotion
locomotion in Spanish: Locomotion (desambiguación)
locomotion in Japanese: ロコモーション
locomotion in Polish: Lokomocja
locomotion in Simple English: Locomotion